Solar Charge Controller
Advanced Solar Charge Controller
This light weight charger is designed for forward charging using various AC/DC(solar) power sources. It is the heart of EOPS (BTK-70663-2), separately purchase and configured to your charging needs. The charger incorporates advanced features.
- The BTC-70663 charger is capable of charging one (1) or two (2) (depending on the adapter) Li-Ion batteries simultaneously with an easy to follow LED lighting sequence.
- Powered from 10-36Vdc, 70W max, 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz, or a Solar Panel
- Incorporates advanced features such as Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) which allows the batteries to be charged more efficiently by constantly adjusting to utilize the maximum power available from the solar panel.
- Will charge and maintain a large range of military communication and electronics batteries using a designated adapter.
- Equipped with a two-pin "trailer hitch" connector.
- Simple solution for the user who does not require a bulk or multi-station charger.
|High Impact ABS / Tan Charger & Black Cables
|10-36Vdc, 70W max, 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz, or a Solar Panel
|-40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F)
|-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)