SPC Charger, CE/UKCA
Soldier Portable Charger, CE (SPC)
CE qualified version of the Soldier Portable Charger (SPC). The charger is capable of charging up to 8 batteries (2 simultaneously, with 6 batteries in queue) with easy to follow LED lighting sequence.
- The BTC-70801 is a state of the art portable battery charger designed for field or depot use.
- The charger is capable of charging up to 8 batteries (2 simultaneously, with 6 batteries in queue) with easy to follow LED lighting sequence.
- For lower capacity batteries the SPC is capable of charging all 8 batteries simultaneously
- Will charge and maintain a large range of military communication and electronics batteries using a designated adapter.
- Charging Software is upgradeable in the field or a lab environment through the RS 232 port.
- Powered from 22-28Vdc, 15A, 90-260Vac, 47-420Hz, 375VA*
DC cables are not included
|Case Materials/Colors||High impact ABS/Olive Drab|
|Power Requirements||20V-33V DC, 15A, 85-264V AC, 47 to 440 Hz, 375 VA|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)|