BB-2590A/U, 8.5 Ah
8.5 Ah, Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
The BB-2590A/U meets the latest standard MIL PRF-32383/3. It is certified by the DoD for Military Use.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
With the familiar BB-2590 form factor this upgrade to the BB-2590A/U is inherently compatible with exiting applications.
• Complies with SMBus v1.1 and SBData v1.1
• UN/DOT 38.3 Rating: 259 Wh
• Certified by US Army to MIL-PRF-32383/3
• Comparable to: BB-2590/U, BT-70791Bx, BT-70791Cx and BT-70791Jx
• CE Compliant
Typically used in:
- Surveillance / Sensors
- ManPack Radios (PRC-158, 162, 167)
- FALCON (AN/PRC-150, 117) Radios
- SINCGARS & ASIP (AN/PRC-119) Radios
Visit www.bren-tronics.com/patents for patent information
|Nominal Voltage||14.4, 28.8|
|Ah||In 24V Mode: 8.5 Ah, In 12V Mode: 17|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F)|
|Connector||Floating type per U.S. Army DWG # SC-C-179495|
|State of Charge Indicator||Yes|
|US Gov Spec||MIL-PRF-32353/3|