Self Discharge Device (SDD2) for the BB-2590/U, BB-390B/U, and BB-2557/U
The BTF-70791 is a battery discharger used to discharge a multi-section battery such as the BB-390B/U (BT-70790xx), BB-2590/U (BT-70791xx), or BB-2557/U (BT-70757xx). Its LED indicator communicates the battery's voltage status.
- Discharges multi-section batteries such as:
- BB-390B/U (BT-70790xx) in 24 hours when fully charged
- BB-2590/U (BT-70791xx) in 24+ hours when fully charged
- BB-2557/U (BT-70757xx) in 8+ hours when fully charged
- The LED indicator communicates the presence of voltage at the battery terminals during the discharging process and extinguish when the discharge process is completed.
Weight: 0.2 lbs.
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F)|
|Case Materials/Colors||ABS / Black or Tan|
Some documents are available to logged in users only. Please log in or create an account to view.