PRC-148, PRC-152 USB Charger w/SOC
USB Cap w/Charging Capability
Charge up your USB powered devices using standard military batteries used on AN/PRC-148 & AN/PRC-152 handheld radios. In addition, it provides instant State of Charge and provides the ability to charge with OPTIONAL BTC-70810-1 charger.
- Provides 5V power source from AN/PRC-148 and AN/PRC-152 batteries.
- Provides 5V at 2.1A and 5V at 1A, total of 3.1A.
- Built-in meter to check battery SOC.
- DC input socket to allow battery charging via BTC-70810-1 charger.
- Internal protection circuitry automatically shuts down in cases of output shorts, excessive current draw, and temperature overload.
- Adaptive mobile device handshake supports wide variety of devices including: Apple products (iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc...), Android products (Phones, Tablets, etc…) and most USB chargeable and powered devices.
Length: 2.62 +/- 0.01
Width: 1.61 +/- 0.01
Height: 1.14 +/- 0.01
Weight: 0.1 lbs.
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F)|
|Case Materials/Colors||Plastic/Metal Connector/Black|
Some documents are available to logged in users only. Please log in or create an account to view.