Battery Health+ Meter
Instantly determine your batteries (BB-2590/U or BB-2557/U) Health Status before heading out. Easily manage your battery inventory.
- For use with BB-2590/U, BT-70791 Series.
- LED indication assures the user they have selected a battery that is able to provide the expected operational energy.
- SOH information quickly informs the user if the battery is capable of at least 80% of its original capacity and at the same time indicates through the SOC if it is charged to at least 80%.
- Indicates SOC ≤ 30% for air transport.
- Classifies healthy batteries that will perform when needed and identifies batteries that should be charged or discarded.
- Small enough to carry on missions, battery status can be readily obtained whenever needed.
- Time stamped, serialized battery SOH data is captured and stored with room for over 200,000 data points.
- Collected data is available via USB interface and can be used to identify and manage the state of your battery inventory.
- Small, ergonomic, form factor, device that requires no training.
- The Battery Health+ Analyzer gives you confidence that your battery is fully operational
|SOH ≥ 80%, SOC ≥ 80%||Battery Available Capacity and State of Charge
greater than or equal to 80%.
Battery is serviceable.
|SOH ≥ 80%, SOC < 80%||Battery Available Capacity greater than or equal
to 80%. State of Charge less than 80%.
Fully Charge battery to maximize runtime.
|SOH ≥ 80%, SOC ≤ 30%||State of Charge less than or equal to 30%.
Meets required SOC for air transportation
(per IATA 2016 Provisions).
|SOH < 80%||Battery Available Capacity less than 80%.
Discard and replace battery.
|Read Error||Battery read error. Battery faulty or
communication error. Check connections.
|Storage Error||Battery storage error.
Contact Bren-Tronics for service support.
|NOTE: if no LED, verify the battery has some charge, connection is good, and retest.|
Weight: 1.0 lbs.
Some documents are available to logged in users only. Please log in or create an account to view.