BB-2847A/U, 9.3 Ah
9.3 Ah, Rechargeable Lithium-Ion BatteryThe first Lithium-Ion Battery approved for use in combat operations. Typically used in AN/PRM-34 (Radio Set), AN/PRS-7 (Mine Detector) and AN/PAS-13 (Thermal Weapon Sight). Additional capacity versions available.
• Complies with SMBus v1.1 and SBData v1.1
• UN/DOT 38.3 Rating: 73 Wh
• Comparable to: BB-2847A/U, BA-5347/U, BT-70747, BT-70747A, BT-70747Bx, BT-70478, and BT-70478A
• Absolute state of charge indicator
Typically used in:
• Radio Set (AN/PRM-34)
• Mine Detector (AN/PRS-7)
• Thermal Weapon Sight (AN/PAS-13)
Click here to explore charging solutions
Length: 2.55 +/- 0.031
Width: 1.50 +/- 0.031
Height: 3.75 +/- 0.031
Weight: 0.8 lbs.
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F)|
|Connector||2 Hole Socket and Flat Contacts|
|State of Charge Indicator||Yes|
Some documents are available to logged in users only. Please log in or create an account to view.