Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Typically used in: AN/PRQ-7 CSEL (Boeing Combat Survivor Evader Locator Radio).
Approved replacement for BT-70581 A & B Models. Over 10% better run-time.
• UN/DOT 38.3 Rating: 63 Wh
• Communicates using a Single Wire DQ interface (on side)
• Comparable to: BT-70581, BT-70581A, BT-70581B, BT-70581Cx, BT-70676Bx, BB-2001A/U, BA-5301A/U,
BT-70720, BT-70720A, MAI-901017, MAI-901018, MAI-901020, and 4866112-004
• Absolute state of charge indicator
• Enhanced cold temperature performance
• Imersion: tested to 10 meters for 5 minutes, 1 meter for 12 hours
Typically used in:
• AN/PRQ-7 CSEL (Boeing Combat Survivor Evader Locator Radio)
Click here to explore charging solutions
|Ah||5.6 Ah to be constant with spec label marked 4.8|
|Operating Temperature||-32°C to +60°C (-25.6°F to +140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F)|
|Connector||Flat Contacts (side), Fly Wheel Connection (top)|
|State of Charge Indicator||Yes|
Some documents are available to logged in users only. Please log in or create an account to view.